An old favourite. My go-to whenever my bananas start getting too mushy and too sweet. Can be made ahead of time, tastes even better the next day.
Banana Bread (9x5x3 inch loaf pan)
1 3/4 Cup Plain Flour
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Maldon Salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
3 medium eggs
125g unsalted butter, melted
3 ripe large bananas, chopped
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Fold into dry ingredients until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into loaf pan. Bake 60 min at 180°C.
- Remove from oven and cool in wire rack.
- Leave to stand a few hours before eating.